Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sidekick Showcase [32] MISCHIEVOUS

Sidekick Showcase, previously known as Sidekick Saturday, is a weekly bookish meme, hosted here by Jaclyn at JC's Book Haven. There are many secondary characters that are as great as the primaries. In some cases, the sidekicks actually steal the show and you like them better than the heroine or hero. Maybe they didn't have enough page time for how great they were. Anyone can play along! I will post my Sidekicks on Saturday, then whichever day during the week that you would like to post yours, you can put your link in on my page. Just do the following:
• Choose a sidekick *or someone other than the hero or heroine* that you would like to put in the spotlight that fit's in the week's topic
• Share a picture (if you can) and information about the character
• Give the title and author of a book the character can be found in
• Please don't include too many spoilers when describing why the character is such a great sidekick
• The day of your post, put your link in below and grab the code for your post so you can see the others that post their's throughout the week as well
This week's challenge is MISCHIEVOUS 
Nothing came to mind for the longest time (I think because I'm such an angelic girl), but after spending too much time on Goodreads two characters popped out at me. Perry from C.C. Hunters Shadow Falls series is a shapeshifter with a chip on his shoulder and a lack of friends. This combination turns him into one serious trickster...brat...shit. He can turn into any animal that ever existed which is plain cool. He's all heart and when he gets jealous it's like superpowers meets daycare because he is so immature. 

My other pick has to be Litte Bunny Foo Foo. I know it's a children's book, but the first time I read it I laughed till I cried because Bunny Foo Foo is so naughty. "Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through the forest scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head." LOVE IT! 





4 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone could have described Perry better than you did! I was giggling and nodding my head at everything that you said about him. What a great choice!! Remember being the kitten and Kylie throwing him out of the cabin by his ear. LOL I love it. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That was so funny!! He's one of my favorite characters in that series. I could go for a novella at the very least with him as the MC.

      Delete
  2. Mm-hmm, angelic is absolutely the word that comes to mind when I think of you! ;) LOL I love Little Bunny Foo Foo as a choice, Robyn. He is such a mischievous little bunny! Perry is a character I've not had the pleasure of meeting but I really want to meet him now! Superpowers meets daycare?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Little Bunny Foo Foo too! When John thinks I need a boost he chooses that book for us to read at bedtime.

      The Shadow Falls Series is a lot of fun. Beyond the supernatural stuff and the romance drama, there's a trio of best friends that I loved. See how hard I'm pushing this series? Payback for filling my TBR list to the max, little miss.

      Delete