Thursday, April 30, 2015

When life's kicking your butt, how about a theme song? [17] It's all about mom

May. What the heck? Fine, we're up to May and I'm not ready for it, but I am ready for summer. I keep daydreaming about sunshine and laughter and the water, pool, ocean, doesn't matter. But back to spring time and Mother's Day coming up and a song that reminds you of your mom (or mom figure), or of being a mom, or gets you all sentimental about your kids. Happy May people!









My mom is a big music girl. She taught me the classics and not so classics. She danced and sang and still does. She's got music style.

2 comments:

  1. Great picks, chickie! I have to admit a great fondness for Bon Jovi (naturally) and Kings of Leon. :) I'll have my post up soon...my kiddos are having difficulties in deciding. Oh, and I'm not ready for it to be May. But it's here anyway.... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with Led's "Dazed and Confused." Great picks! I love that your mom is into music. My dad is and my mom was. Every time I listen to Motown or music from the 60's, I think of them. Hope your Mother's Day was fab! xx

    ReplyDelete